Lead Data Analyst
Farfetch’s Data Teams are focused on everything related to data. Their main purpose is to harness the power of Farfetch’s data to deliver insights and reports that support business decisions and also analyze and discover new ways to amaze our customers. These teams cover multiple areas related to data, such as Business Intelligence, Software and Data Engineering, Data Science and Data Analytics.
Just as the rest of Farfetch, Data Teams are committed into turning the company into a leading e-commerce platform. As so, they are constantly looking for brilliant people who like the challenges that a fast growing, data driven company faces in its path to become a market leader.The Role:
This role requires a strategic business thinker who can manage a team of analysts to analyze vast amounts of data aiming to improve customer experience and increase website conversion.
This position contributes by providing analysis and testing to influence priorities, inform product development efforts, optimize existing website sections and measure the impact of the work done by the Product and Engineer teams.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate and coach the data analysis team, including activity planning and refining working methodologies in order to ensure alignment with overall team strategy
- Communicate with other teams to exchange important information about projects and activities
- Foster team collaboration, providing guidance and direction where necessary
- Develop custom analysis with BI tools to provide valuable information to stakeholders and leadership
- Develop analysis to identify opportunities of product improvement and create general success metrics based upon the defined business objectives
- Recommend and run A/B or multivariate tests and assess their status using statistical analysis
- Ensure the accuracy of data and reports to ensure a high quality of standards
Who you are:
- Highly experienced in the Data Analytics field (minimum 5 years)
- Highly experienced in team management and leadership roles
- Able to leverage data analysis to solve real-world problems and create solutions
- Excellent strategic thinker with solid analytical skills, ideally developed in a commercial role (preferably within an Internet or retail/consumer products business and/or management consulting)
- A graduate (bachelor degree or higher) from Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics or similiar discipline
- Savvy with Excel and SQL
- Experienced with BI/data visualization tools (e.g., SSRS, Tableau, Looker, Qlikview etc.)
- Able to communicate and give presentations to all audiences
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- Able to work in a fast moving operational environment
- Enthusiastic and with a positive attitude
- Commited to provide a high level of customer service to internal users
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.