Logistics Studio Assistant (full time)
Unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology
Position: Logistics Studio Assistant
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Reporting to: Logistics Studio Supervisor
Hours of work: As needs and operational demands may necessitate variations in starting and ending times, as well as variations in total hours that may be scheduled each day and week, your hours will be scheduled directly by your manager or supervisor.
About the department:
We're a creative family that works closely together to make sure our customers know every last detail about our products before purchasing. We have three primary teams - Styling, Photography, and Content - who make sure customers have an engaging, seamless and luxurious experience. We're focused on continuous improvements and like to encourage everyone to make the most of their talents and contribute ideas.
About the role:
The Logistics Studio Assistant is responsible for all areas within the logistics process (receiving, preparation, packaging, inventory control, data entry, measuring, order tracking, shipping). We are looking for someone with strong organizational, communication, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills. The ideal candidate will be reliable, self-motivated and have the desire and eagerness to work for a fast-paced Fashion company.
What you’ll do:
- You will receive, prioritize, and organize all incoming shipments daily.
- You will ensure a smooth flow, mastering the logistics processes.
- You will check for damages on items arrived.
- You will prep, steam, and organize shipments for photography
- You will record product data (data entry tasks)
- You will communicate any issues with arrivals.
- You will pack items with care and prepare for shipping.
Who you are:
- You are organized with excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong interpersonal/people skills; ability to establish and build strong communication with other departments.
- You have excellent time management skills with the ability to work under deadlines.
- You are able to collaborate with others, take and give direction.
- You are a positive team player.
- You are experienced with PC, Microsoft Excel, and Google docs is a plus.
- You are able to maintain a calm and composed temperament in a frenetic environment, and ensure issues are communicated to areas impacted.
- You are able to make best on the spot decisions.
- You are able to stand for long periods of time.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.