SEO Content Writer
About the role:
You will join a progressive and innovative Content Production team. This is a fully generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team do. You’ll focus on creating ‘revolutionary’ category copy, based on your research into brands. Using your SEO knowledge, you will be required to create well-written copy to describe luxury clothing, accessories and lifestyle products sold on the site.
This role sits in a new division of the wider Content team reporting directly to the Content manager with a dotted line to SEO. You will have some experience working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven but a creative copywriter or a linguistics graduate with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered.
What you’ll do:
- You will create concise, engaging and creative category copy
- You will researching brands and categories
- You will optimise every piece of copy created using knowledge of SEO
- You will work between SEO and Content Teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met
- You will produce a high volume of copy, adhering to our in-house KPIs
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices
- You are experienced in working within digital content writing
- You are a flawless writer with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- You are able to keep up with tight deadlines, rigid KPIs and luxury industry-level standards
- You are enthusiastic about luxury fashion
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.