Who you are:
You will have a proven ability to work on large scale SEO campaigns, preferably at an international level, must a creative thinker and have excellent knowledge of wider SEO techniques including tech, on-site and outreach.We are looking for someone who can truly inspire their team through strong leadership qualities.
- You will work on the delivery of search engine optimisation strategies for international markets
- You will co-ordinate the production of on-page SEO techniques as well as being involved in the hands-on production
- You will research new exciting content ideas and formats that are unique and innovating, especially in high-end fashion & retail
- Liaise with tech teams to prioritise and push through technical SEO requirements which meet local optimisation strategies
- Lead the production of content through internal and external resources ensuring all internal stakeholders are briefed and feedback taken on board
- You will manage and inspire your team and provide regular training sessions to direct reports as well as the bigger team and digital marketing department
- You come from an SEO background from either in-house or agency side
- You have the ability to construct and manage employees workloads to deliver targets
- Advanced understanding of Google’s algorithm
- You have proven track record of link building/outreach for organic search
- Advanced understanding of all major social networks
- Good local search engine knowledge in key markets; EU, US, AU, JP, RU and CN
- Google Analytics – intermediate level
- Excellent understanding of BrightEdge, Search Metrics, SEMRush, Majestic and Moz
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.