Customer Service Supervisor
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We're the voice of one of the world's most innovative luxury brands.
Our Customer Service team has grown extensively over the last 3 years, with a global team of around 200 employees worldwide. Our customer is at the forefront of our business and our multilingual advisors strive to ensure we’re offering a first class service to our customers globally. Our Global teams work across FF.com and Black& White platforms which act as a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands.
This role has key responsibilities to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners at all times and via every communication channel, as well as overseeing the customer service team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion marketing environment, which will broaden as the team grows.
What you'll do
- Oversee the customer service team daily work;
- Train/coach team members where necessary;
- Handle customer escalations;
- Provide information regarding products/services and other related inquiries;
- Be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike.
Who you are
- Experienced in customer service, preferably in a fashion retail environment;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to confidently lead and organise a team;
- Knowledgeable of fashion/fashion brands;
- Proficient in using IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to exceed customer expectations;
- Excellent in listening;
- Hardworking and passionate;
- Available to work on rotating shifts
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.