Commercial Growth Manager Financial Products (Maternity Cover)
About the department:
With us, you’ll work at the creative, cutting-edge of fashion. You’ll be part of an innovative team to spot trends and source the most desired supply through curated boutiques and exceptional luxury brands.
Our Commercial team consists of Buying & Merchandising, Brand Partnerships, Business Development, Account Management, Commercial Growth, Commercial Strategy and Supply Analysis. Currently a team of 50+ in total, we have grown extensively over the last 3 years and collaborate with almost every team across the business. From building the initial relationships with our brands and boutiques, to making sure that all of our products look beautiful on our site; our team is responsible for optimizing all of Farfetch Group’s supply and the strategy behind it.
What you’ll do
- Develop the core suite of commercial financial products on Farfetch, with the objective of increasing coverage, adoption and ultimately loan book
- Evaluate structure and product proposition via current JV Finance partner – negotiate on credit constraints and build a fully automated, commercial product for scale
- Track performance, scale and success of the EPP product
- Evaluate use of Farfetch’s balance sheet for key regions (focus on Italy) and build a long-term plan/strategy for scale
- Create compelling B2B marketing materials (summary deck, website) to support commercial accessibility via Account Management
- Assess and change our onboarding, legal and administrative processes
- Support launch of RFC process to evaluate new potential financial partners
- Increase the addressable market – all of our financial products should be accessible to as many partners as possible!
Supporting the AMs on all financial products:
- Training programmes for Account Management team on the financial products and how to “sell” them
- Setting the parameters for the financial products (how much the partners can borrow, how much it will cost, etc), including creating easy to use tools, such as calculators and marketing material
- Available for technical / in-depth questions with partners, on the request of the Account Management
Internal management of operations for the financial products:
- Managing the relationship with FFF on managing credit risk and driving loan book growth / adoption of products
- Link with Treasury team on Farfetch credit exposure and balance sheet management
- Link with Legal on all contractual, governance and compliance aspects
- Managing all back office elements required for the financial products to function effectively, streamlining between the AMs and FFF/Treasury
Who you are
- Experience within consulting, preferably in the luxury sector
- Excellent planning and organisational skills; expertise to manage and improve complex projects
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills, preferably with a spike in Finance
- Able to think commercially, and challenge blockers confidently
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with (occasional) ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence
- Strong stakeholder management – ability to influence senior characters internally and externally
- Fantastic team fit - tenacity with a smile, real pride in quality of work and an understanding that the ‘how’ you work is just as important!