What you’ll do:
- Style and shoot inspiring on brand, on trend looks daily
- Work with photographer on set to direct model and select best poses/imagery
- Work with the Studio co-ordinator to continuously try and find ways to streamline the process and make it more efficient whilst ensuring the quality is maintained
- Ensure all ‘crucial’ new brands are researched prior to being shot
- Key skills and experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a Stylist, either in house or as a freelancer
- Extensive knowledge of styling luxury brands
- Ability to maintain a calm and composed temperament in a frenetic environment, and ensure issues are deflected from the studio
- Ability to make quick on the spot decisions
- Flexible ‘can-do’, up-beat attitude
- Thorough runway, trend and brand knowledge
- Understanding of the needs of the business from both a creative and production perspective
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.