The Production Assistant will be responsible for:
- Performs quality check of received articles
- Data entry and validation of the articles in the production system
- Packing articles of clothing/accessories for shipment
- Assisting other team members as required
- High school graduate or Diploma holder in related discipline
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Able to work to tight deadlines, have sense of urgency and attitude of "making things happen"
- Amazing communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in handling clothes and accessories is an advantage
- Independent, detail-minded with good efficiency and very organized person;
- Willing to learn, responsible, patient and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Passionate on what Farfetch does and the role
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.