Performance Marketing Executive – Paid Search (Middle East)
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive, with a proven track record in Paid Search to support managing the performance marketing campaigns for Farfetch. This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing and diverse digital team at a stage where you can really make a difference.
This unique role will be suitable for someone who has been working in digital acquisition (Paid Search) for a couple of years.
What you’ll do:
- Manage large Paid Search campaigns (Adwords, Bing…) spanning multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution
- Get stuck into the nitty gritty parts of SEM, such as writing ad copy and identifying new keywords
- Work with a team of developers to automate marketing processes and scale up our campaigns (Adwords scripts, in-house solutions,…)
- Update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns
- Analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign
- Drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of data sets
- Localise campaign approach based on day to day market observation and in line with local brand campaigns and promotions
- Adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities
- Assist with all other Performance Marketing projects as necessary
Who you are:
- Demonstrate a passion for ecommerce marketing with a few years experience in Paid Search.
- Proven track record of running successful Paid Search campaigns (from conception to execution)
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- You are an Excel ninja, comfortable with complex reports, formulas and pivot tables, and not afraid of spending a lot of your time in spreadsheets
- Knowledge and exposure with databases (SQL, Microsoft Access), and programming (python, php, …) is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A dedicated team player
- Fluency in English; ability to speak Arabic is a bonus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.