Private Client Stylist
About the Role:
You’ll develop a unique skill set as you engage and drive customer loyalty, through a variety of engagement and selling activities in collaboration with functional teams, ensuring a seamless, exceptional luxury shopping experience.
The ideal profile is someone with strong client development skills, commercial acumen, a deep knowledge of luxury fashion, and driven to achieve targets. Experience of working with high profile clients in the luxury fashion industry is highly preferred, combined with a capability to develop strategies and actions to enable the achievement of sales targets.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll develop the Farfetch Private Client base (a portfolio of 150-300 top clients) by nurturing existing clients, reactivating lapsed clients, and developing personal relationships with new, high-value prospects, to introduce them to the Farfetch Private Client service.
- You’ll maintain your client relationships to the standards required to enable achievement of personal sales targets and related KPI’s.
- You’ll create and send personalized communications to your clients, to inform them of new products, designers and other Farfetch news that is relevant to their interests.
- You’ll organize and host client engagement activities (e.g. meals, events, styling appointments, shopping experiences, etc.) within your assigned geographic region.
- You’ll work closely with the Private Client Manager on individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales planning activities, tracking results against expectations on a weekly and monthly basis, and identifying new business opportunities.
- You’ll manage individual client engagement and travel budgets, ensuring an effective impact is achieved through all sales-related activities within the appropriate spend level
- You’ll support the Customer Service team to resolve Private Client issues when necessary.
- You’ll attend brand events as required to aid business development and act as a Farfetch brand ambassador.
Who you are:
- You’ll have proven experience in fashion sales (ideally luxury), with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, with the drive and motivation to sustain this
- You’ll have deep knowledge of current, international fashion trends, designers and products, and a passion for styling
- You’ll be able to understand and interpret analytics into recommendations
- You’ll be resilient, with a problem solving and solutions focussed attitude, with a logical approach to situations
- You’ll have a proven ability to engage and build customer relations (clienteling)
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- You’ll be an excellent team player but also able to work on own initiative
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach
- You’ll be organised and able to meet deadlines
- You’ll have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.