Production Delivery Manager
About the team:
This is a very dynamic and proactive team, responsible for planning and insure execution of our internal processes when on boarding new brands or launching new collections. It is a fundamental team to our strategy, focused on delivering the service level that our partners expect from us.
About the role:
Will be responsible for managing brand production processes end-to-end; including creation and active management of the production schedule, risk assessment, staffing needs (non-creative roles), data capture and asset delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for planning, controlling and reporting brand production processes end-to-end; includes creation and active management of the production schedule, risk assessment, staffing needs (non-creative roles), data capture and asset delivery
- Work closely with the project manager to gather key inputs from client, engaging with key contacts at the client as needed
- Assume Ownership of key production documents (i.e. product Masterfile, barcodes Masterfile, etc.)
- Liaise with key teams at Farfetch to ensure alignment and delivery on schedule (production, creative, content, operations)
- Manage production partners, as needed (i.e. studio partners, post-production partners etc.)
- Coordinates and provides direction to production teams
- Deal with day-to-day production operations with brands - includes new collections (currently in production) as well as collections already online
- Reporting to relevant stakeholders
- Managing Production budget
- Training and Onboarding newcomers
Who you are:
- An experienced manager in a successful production operation (including post production) with a thorough understanding of workflows, tools & systems, and talent required
- A creative problem solver, able to resolve problems under pressure and calmly.
- Client facing
- Project management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
- Must be well organized, proactive and goal oriented
- Strong attention to details
- Availability to travel for short periods of time
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.