Customer Service Advisor - Black & White
You will be responsible for servicing our core Black & White clients, liaising directly with the brand and customers to offer a seamless service.
What you’ll do:
- You will assist customers with order enquiries via several channels (email and telephone)
- You will provide product and service information to customer when necessary
- You will work to each Black & White clients brand guidelines, adapting your style and tone of voice for each individual brand
- You will work with the Partner Services and Operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies.
- You will be the face of our Black & White division to our customers and partners alike
Who you are:
- You are experienced with at least 1 year working in customer service, preferably in a luxury/fashion retail environment
- You ideally have ecommerce call center experience
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- You are able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and articulate
- You are passionate about fashion and have a good understanding of fashion brands.
- You are a proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and Windows packages
- You are a strong listener
- You are a problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- You are flexible in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed