CRM Manager – B&W
The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join.
About the role:
The responsibilities of this role will be to define and execute on a CRM strategies across all of the Black & White to clients, as well as taking on the management of the junior CRM team members and email designers.
The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will be a good communicator and hugely passionate about all things digital. You will execute CRM marketing strategies based on commercial objectives and implement creative, cost-efficient campaigns to drive quality subscriber growth and customers. You will be comfortable in managing multiple clients, with exacting standards in an agency environment.
What you’ll do:
- You will design and deliver the CRM strategy for Black & White clients, including the forecasting, planning & budgeting processes in order to meet agreed KPIs & targets.
- You will take on full day-to-day management of junior CRM team members and email web designers
- You will work with the technical team and Farfetch’s email service provider to on-board & launch the email solution for Black & White clients.
- You will devise and implement targeted, timely customer retention programs that will increase loyalty, retention and encourage segment migration, ultimately resulting in improved RFM metrics and customer lifetime value.
- You will develop customer behaviour-targeted email programs, devise strategies for optimising the data capture of email subscribers on site in order to optimise list growth and help develop offsite strategies for subscriber growth.
- You will help our clients develop and refine relevant customer segments for targeted campaigns.
- You will work with the B&W Digital Designer(s) to create a suite of email templates, which are high performing and aligned with the marketing initiatives of clients.
- You will provide analysis and reporting for marketing and promotional activity and make recommendations based on these results.
- You will understand customer financials to build cost effective CRM programs.
- You will research and recommend new strategic CRM opportunities.
- You will work closely with the SEO & Performance marketing teams in understanding the digital marketing strategies for these channels and any cross over campaigns.
- You will organise face to face client interactions & meetings as per the schedule agreed with the B&W clients
- You have a test and learn approach to new digital marketing initiatives.
- You will work closely with clients and the relevant internal teams to ensure our clients are supported with relevant guidance on the handling of personal data in order to comply with relevant data protection laws.
Who you are:
- You are experienced in a digital marketing role in at least one of the following areas: ecommerce, internet, high-growth start-up
- You have a Degree from a top tier university with a strong quantitative component. If no quant component at degree level then A level maths or equivalent
- You have a good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
- You have outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- You have outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritize
- You are an excellent communicator and have confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members and external clients
- You have a passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including:
- ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all key digital marketing metrics
- ability to build performance reports
- ability to build business cases and perform thorough sense checks on numbers
- You are able to appropriately combine attention to detail with longer term big picture/strategic thinking
- You have intermediate/advanced excel, experience with Google analytics
- You are experienced in working with an Email service provider (preferably Responsys or similar tier 1 platform)
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil p