IT Support Specialist
What You’ll Do:
IT Support – Farfetch
- Manage all aspect of IT support services including laptops running Windows 7 and Apple Mac OS X, Windows Server 2012 R2, Meraki Access points and Cisco Network Switches
- Provide brilliant server and desktop technical support both physically and remotely
- Pro-active management and monitoring to ensure good working condition of all Polycom Group 500 video conferencing units and VoIP phones as well as all AV systems.
- Install and configure software and hardware for end-users to agreed standards under the direction of the team leader
- Enforce IT processes and procedures and promote JIRA ticketing system.
- Support end-users in the office for all IT issues and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Maintain the existing PCs and peripherals to standards determined by the team leader by performing upgrades, new installations and carrying out routine procedures
- Assist in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software
- Troubleshoot and diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems
- Pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls
- Contribute to ensuring that the systems and software helpdesks are kept up-to-date and messages are passed on and feedback received promptly
- Constructing positive communication within the Tech departments ensuring content and materials are reflective and consistent with FF.com
- Supporting global users including New York office remotely
- STORM – working with the Porto team to build a guide for Browns & FF
- Identifying tech trends with several departments including Social media
- Adobe expert – Supporting users on several third party applications with tech issues mainly including licensed software that aren’t FF developed.
Who you are
- Previous experience in a IT role in a similar function
- Knowledge of Windows networks, Windows 7/10, Office 2010 - 2016/O365, SCCM 2012, AD administration, Google Apps, Symantec Endpoint Encryption, System Centre Endpoint Protection, printers, PC and Mac devices and OS
- Experience of network administration and troubleshooting (LANs, WANs, VPN, TCP/IP, Switches and Routers, firewall, Wi-Fi and access points)
- Experience of MS Exchange server and email clients including outlook for Windows and Mac (2010 – 2016) and Mac Mail
- Ability to take directions working with limited supervision as well as apply own initiatives
- Ability to come up with new ideas to further improve the level of service delivered to users
- Logical and calm with ability to inspire confidence in IT services
- Ability to thrive in a continuously busy environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a Global team displaying a brilliant communication skills
- Be task focused, results orientated in an agile environment
- Trouble-shooter who has is able to provide solutions in a timely manner and spot potential issues before they escalate
- Proficient in internet-related applications such as Google Mail for business, FTP clients and a variety of web browsers
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking) and Chinese
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organised
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.