Product Manager - Search Platform
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Search & Discovery vertical. Our team seeks to deliver the most rewarding search and discovery experience in retail by using our deep knowledge of customers and products. We want to facilitate efficient and focused search, whilst also providing expansive opportunities to discover new products and designers to love.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define new objectives and outcomes for Search which are aligned with our Consumer Products Vision, and ensure there is cohesion and consistency in capabilities available to all of our channels and search touch-points;
- Partner closely with Data Science to drive and inform new data driven capabilities and features using feedback loops;
- Gather and distill data from several sources such as user research and analytics and form hypotheses to be tested;
- Monitor product performance and key metrics to inform product development strategy;
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog in alignment with product vision and goals.
- Liaise with business and tech teams throughout the product’s life cycle in order that all members of the cross-functional team (design, engineering, data science, research & analytics) are aligned with the product vision and strategy;
- Work with stakeholders to integrate plans into the product roadmap - creating appropriate business cases to forecast product enhancements;
WHO YOU ARE
- You are customer centric and passionate about product; revelling in the buzz of an intense but stimulating environment;
- You have experience within the search or recommendations domain, with prior knowledge and experience of algorithm tuning;
- You love data and have a passion for solving customer problems with insights derived from large data sets and AB tests;
- You are aware of the competitive search and ecommerce landscape, but possess a revolutionary mindset with an ambition to disrupt the market
- You are a team player who collaborates well with fellow Product Managers & counterparts in Technology
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Business, Management or related field;
- You have strong analytical rigour;
- You are able to understand and discuss technical concepts;
- You can find the right balance of solving immediate customer problems but with the ability to think about long-term platform capabilities;
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills;
- You have a good attention to detail; ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; and an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively;
- You have demonstrable experience working as PM within Scrum/Kanban frameworks
- An understanding of the luxury retail industry is a plus.