Operations Strategy Project Manager
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
The Operations Strategy Project Manager will join the Operations Strategy team, which aims to lead strategically aligned, organizational-level change, while building capabilities across operations. In addition, one of the key priorities is to drive the rolling strategy process, and ensure the portfolio of key initiatives is transparent and is progressing above expectations.
What You’ll do:
- Be part of exciting high impact strategic projects for Farfetch;
- Contribute to the success of the projects via advanced analytics, problem solving capabilities, and project management skills;
- Connect and work together with many colleagues from Operations, Technology and beyond;
- Successfully manage projects to deliver results;
- Connect and influence very diverse stakeholders;
- Ingest and analyse data to scope new business opportunities;
- Ensure proactive and transparent communication throughout the organizations;
Who You Are:
- 5+ Year experienced, with at least 2 years’ experience in Project Management
- Degree educated. Masters in Management, Engineering or similar considered a bonus;
- Experienced and passionate for Strategy, Operations, and Technology;
- Skilled in problem solving, analytics, and project management;
- An individual with good interpersonal skills;
- Self-confident, with ability to challenge with a smile;
- Curious about strategic thinking and a detailed person;
- Comfortable in making decisions with uncertainty in a fast-moving environment;
- Advanced in English, both written and oral;
- Excellent in communication skills, with the capability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Fun to work with!!
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships