Partner Service Specialist
About the role:
- This role is responsible for the performance efficiency of boutique/brand partners at all times so as to successfully deliver an excellent online experience to our end consumer, whilst ensuring a high level of partner satisfaction.
- You will manage daily communications across operational and service needs with partners in China, and provide partners with training on systems, processes and best practices in line with global guidelines and Farfetch needs.
- You are expected to be a trusted advisor to Farfetch partners, addressing their business needs, strategic goals, and operational targets. You will drive and engage partners through various stages from onboarding to growth planning, ensuring that each partner’s setup and workflow leads to success on Farfetch at all stages of growth.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all operational/technical activities are closely aligned with the strategy for each partner, allowing the full potential of the partnership to be achieved. You will need to work closely with other key stakeholders in the partner lifecycle to ensure a seamless partner experience.
- The composition of your scope will also vary according to daily/periodic business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Onboard and setup new partners for operational success: Assess the operational structure of new partners, discuss ops .vs. commercial needs with BP/BD team; propose and ensure execution of optimal setup in terms of process, workflow and resourcing on partner side; then coordinate training and go live, monitor progress and adjust tactics for best results and growth.
- Communicate and follow through on all daily needs to and from partners, easily discerning priorities and making sound decisions with agility, speed and effectiveness;. Eg: order management issues; Item/site queries from partners; Queries on duplicate items, swapped photos, missing info, price errors, etc…
- Drive boutique KPIs daily, with a strong focus on the speed of order processing and shipping, inventory accuracy, and other criteria in line with service level agreements with partners; providing BP/BD team and wider management team with weekly updates on performance, issues, tactics and action plans.
- Proactively design, plan, implement and/or support effective solutions that will drive partners to achieve operational success with Farfetch; you will need to work closely with the commercial BP team and other key stakeholders in the partner lifecycle in global and local teams (Customer Service, Courier, Supply Operations, Production, Logistics, Content, Photography, etc…)
- Build and send/present operational monthly/quarterly/seasonal business reviews to partners as defined by partner segmentation guidelines and business needs
- Utilize, update and proactively contribute to improvements on all systems, processes and support documentation in line with global guidelines, maintaining in English and Mandarin language.
- Work hand-in-hand with Partner Service Managers, positively reinforcing a two-way communication channel and even sharing tasks when needed as team structures develop.
Who you are:
- 4yr+ experience in B2B customer management, retail operations or online operations. Fashion and/or luxury a plus
- Strong inter-personal skills, diplomatic, confident, able to convince or motivate others
- Excellent sense of organization and prioritization, with ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- An agile problem solver, able to make sound business decisions with a strong sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for process optimization
- Proficient user of IT systems, MS Office, Zendesk or other helpdesk tools a plus
- Articulate and with good communication, both verbal and written
- Fluent in English (Business Level, able to interact clearly with global teams verbally and in writing)
- Previous international work experiences and/or international corporation experience, and ability to confidently engage with overseas teams, a plus.