Principal Product Owner - Pricing
FOR THE BOLD. THE ONES WHO CHALLENGE CONVENTION AND DARE TO DREAM.
We are looking for a Principal Product Owner for the Pricing area.
The Pricing assures that our pricing platform drives our complex business model while creating world class technology for the marketplace and platform users.
You will collaborate with highly skilled engineers, business experts and others in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment.
Above all you will have a hand on building the next level platform for the fashion luxury industry.
What you’ll do:
- Establish Product Vision and Strategy for the Pricing area;
- Drive business outcomes by leveraging best in class processes and Products for the pricing area;
- Lead/Support/Coach the Product owners that work in the Pricing area;
- Lead and Manage the creation and maintenance of the High Level Roadmaps for the Pricing Cluster;
- Understand our business model, identify opportunities and define the product vision;
- Rely on data driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary. Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensure that what is delivered meets the original goals.
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable of working with Global Pricing Models, Pricing Workflows and Dynamic Pricing Optimization systems is highly desired;
- A professional with excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends;
- A professional with excellent communication skills (English is mandatory);
- Knowledgeable of and experienced in implementation of complex Pricing solutions/Products;
- Adaptable to a very fast paced and consistently growing and changing environments;
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills in a multicultural and cross functional network;
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.