Account Manager (Italian Speaker)
With us, you’ll work at the creative, cutting-edge of fashion. You’ll source emerging boutiques and spot trends and work with some exceptional luxury brands. Our Commercial team consists of Buying & Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Brands Partnership, Business Development, Account Management & Vendor Funding. Currently a team of 35 in total, we have grown extensively over the last years and collaborate with almost every team across the business.
You will be responsible for managing, optimizing and growing the sales and operational performance of our European boutique partnerships. Building strong relationships with boutiques at all levels and working with the commercial team, will allow you to ensure boutiques are actively engaged and committed to drive business results.
What you'll do:
- Engage and maintain the boutique’s active participation in the partnership with Farfetch and generate profitable results;
- Proactively seek, maintain and update knowledge on each boutique’s status, seasonal & future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities;
- Manage each boutique through strategic planning and tactics, turning knowledge into focused action;
- Manage offline/online sales against product deliveries and commercial performance, working closely with merchandising and the wider commercial team;
- Negotiate and plan markdowns with boutiques and ensure adherence to promotional activities;
- Review monthly boutique performance and Farfetch profitability;
- Conduct regular business reviews internally and with boutiques;
- Onboard new boutiques commercially and supervise the operational setup and implementation through Partner Services team, ensuring boutique is online with right stock quality/quantity in a short time frame;
- Ensure excellent service & follow up is given to both partners and final customers, working closely with Partner Services team and other teams, to drive all service KPIs and ensure business needs are met.
Who you are:
- A professional with commercial experience (online or offline) ideally from a retail, brand or wholesale environment – fashion and luxury contact is a plus;
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- Skilled in sales/negotiation techniques and strong analytical ability;
- Well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace;
- Excellent in prioritization and timing;
- Skilled in Excel (pivots) and use of data tools to obtain and/or assess analytical information;
- A good communicator and able to articulate ideas verbally and written;
- Fluent in both written and verbal in at least two languages, English an Italian are mandatory;
- An individual with international work experience would be a plus.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.