Customer Service Advisor
Unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Reporting to: Customer Service Supervisor
Benefits: Flexible opt-in benefits including 3 weeks' paid time off, 8 days’ holiday, birthday off, Farfetch/Browns Fashion site discounts, 401k with company match, company equity, medical/dental/vision insurance, monthly wellness credit, weekly free lunch, flexible spending accounts + more.
Hours of work: As needs and operational demands may necessitate variations in starting and ending times, as well as variations in total hours that may be scheduled each day and week, your hours will be scheduled directly by your manager or supervisor.
About the department:
We're the voice of our brand. We don’t read from a script; we deliver impeccable service to our luxury brand customers in our own way and have fun doing it. We've grown extensively over the last 3 years to become a global team of around 200 employees worldwide.
Our customers are at the forefront of our business and our multilingual teams do whatever it takes to offer them a first class service, wherever they are across the globe. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms which provide end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively to luxury fashion brands.
About the role:
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience servicing luxury online customers.
What you’ll do:
- You will assist customers with order enquiries via several channels (chat, email and telephone).
- You will provide product and service information to customer when necessary.
- You will work with the Partner Services and Operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies.
- You will be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike.
Who you are:
- You are experienced with at least 1 year working in customer service, preferably in a luxury/fashion retail environment.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- You are able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- You are confident and articulate.
- You are passionate about fashion and have a good understanding of fashion brands.
- You are a proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and Windows packages.
- You are a strong listener.
- You are a problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- You are flexible in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.