Test Engineer - Store of the Future
What you will do & our goals
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams;
- Make testing part of the teams’ development process;
- Review software requirements and technical specification documentation;
- Specification of test scenarios and test cases (both functional and non-functional);
- Execution of tests (both manual and automated) in iOS and Android native applications;
- Implementation of Mobile UI and API automated tests;
- Coach other team engineers on test automation best practices;
- Work closely with the automation team to suggest ways to improve our test automation and continuous delivery process and infrastructure;
- Report defects and work closely with other teammates to get them fixed;
- Contribute to Farfetch quality and test automation vision and community.
Qualities we value
- Good communication skills and teamwork believer;
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Be organized, detail oriented and resilient to stress;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Your skills & experience
- Experience in software testing;
- Experience working in agile environments, preferably with Scrum or Kanban;
- You have passion for breaking things;
- Knowledge of testing techniques for native mobile applications;
- Knowledge of test management tools like TestRail and defect management tools like JIRA;
- Knowledge of black box testing techniques;
- Passionate for delivering quality software and defending the customer/end-user perspective.
- Experience of any discipline of software engineering with (e-commerce) mobile applications;
- Degree in computer science;
- Knowledge of object oriented programming languages like Java or a multi-paradigm language like Swift;
- Experience working with major UI testing frameworks like XCUITest, Espresso or UIAutomator;
- Experience with Git;
- Knowledge of white box testing techniques;
- ISTQB software testing certifications.