Supply Operations Analyst
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, the Senior Supply Operations Analyst will be responsible for the data analysis for the Supply Operations Team including:
- Using a complete set of statistical tools to create and improve the sales forecast, ensuring the communication and information flow through the Supply Chain and serving as the basis for the S&OP Process.
- Researching for forecasting tools and liaising with the relevant departments for its implementation.
- Providing strong data to all Supply Chain stakeholders from internal teams to partners.
- Supporting the operational incentive services.
- Optimizing internal procedures and contributing to the success of the projects via advanced analytics acting as project manager in strategic and operational projects.
What you’ll do:
- Do the forecast planning and prediction of sales/orders liaising with the data scientists and the whole Supply Chain;
- Manage and control the supply KPI’s to achieve business goals;
- Develop custom analysis and automated dashboards to measure KPIs and perform data validation to provide valuable information;
- Contribute to the success of the projects via advanced analytics;
- Act as project manager in strategic/operational and/or cross functional projects;
- Support ad-hoc analytics as needed to support hypothesis development efforts;
- Liaise with project teams to gather requirements and build project assets;
- Foster team collaboration, providing guidance and direction where necessary;
- Be the liaising point between Supply and BI team requesting new identified business metrics and automated reports.
Who you are:
- A professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience in data analysis. Proactive with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- A data mining expert with advanced statistical skills and experience in forecasting/S&OP;
- A professional with strong Excel and SQL skills;
- A professional with Project management skills;
- A professional with excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written;
- A professional with excellent strategic thinking and analytical skills, ideally developed in a commercial role preferably within an Internet or retail/consumer products business and/or management consulting;
- Process oriented with the ability to identify solutions to problems and opportunities by analyzing data;
- Results driven and resilient;
- Able to work in a fast moving operational environment;
- Fluent English is essential other language an extra;
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.