Senior People Researcher
We are looking for an experienced People Researcher with a deep knowledge of human behavior, who will focus on collaborating closely with multiple teams to push transformation and performance through people data exploration and analysis. Someone who will navigate our complex, fast-paced and high-performing structure to provide data-driven, actionable, predictive, strategic and transformational insights about our organization; and help us develop a world-class company while continuing to be unmistakably Farfetch.
As part of the People Analytics team, you will create, conduct and implement data and research-based programs and studies to drive change and help steer Farfetch in its organizational path. This should involve a broad spectrum of people topics: from talent sourcing, employer branding, employee selection; performance; growth; to culture; happiness; engagement; and retention.
Through the use of advanced research methods and design solutions, as well as descriptive, diagnostic and predictive analytics, you are expected to draw the Farfetcher journey/lifecycle and experience and discover deeper causes and patterns in a storytelling driven way that inspires the active use of our solutions throughout the organization.
What you’ll do
- Provide an expert perspective on organizational strategy, assessment design, experimentation and implementation, using industry best practices, data/insights, and academic studies;
- Gather Farfetch-specific data and outside research to help us understand people matters using various survey methodologies;
- Develop and implement scientifically sound assessments that analyze factors such as proficiencies in job competencies, culture fit, and employee engagement. This includes tracking results and testing organizational hypotheses within the organization;
- Telling stories with data. Apply your expertise in people research, quantitative analysis, and data visualization to help identify, clarify and bring awareness to critical people challenges and solutions. Communicate analysis, results, and implications that will raise the bar to answer people questions;
- Project management. Work cross-functionally and coordinate all phases of the research projects in all stages of the analysis process, including defining key research questions, recommending measures, working with multiple data sources, evaluating methodology and design, executing analysis plans, interpreting and communicating results.
Who you are
- Ph.D. in a field emphasizing people research (e.g., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Sociology, Education, etc.);
- Experienced in advanced predictive models and statistical analyses, such as ANOVA, regression, psychometrics, factor analysis, research design, longitudinal analysis, etc.;
- Used to managing and analyzing structured and unstructured/complex data and data visualization;
- A great communicator, experienced in successfully partnering with technical and non-technical stakeholders to explain data, connect it to potential actions and drive improved outcomes for the business through analytics;
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and perform with a high degree of accuracy and highly confidential data;
- Resourceful, analytical, rigorous, tech-savvy and autonomous.