Talent Acquisition Specialist
We're a progressive and innovative team, comprising specialists in Recruitment, Learning & Development, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems and Internal Communications. Our work is as exciting as it is varied, as we shape the future for Farfetchers across the globe in creative and inspiring ways. From hiring stars for our fast-growing business, to providing our 1,300 innovators with the opportunity to learn and develop their talents. We are busy creating a ‘Happy People Revolution’ and a company that people dream of working for.
To sustain the growth of our fantastic team, you will handle high volume recruitment in areas such as Technology, Account Management, Operations, Customer Service and Production. You will also participate in the implementation of several processes within the People Team (Induction Plans, HR Procedures and Employer Branding).
What you'll do:
- Ensure that we meet the recruitment plan and keep the Hiring Managers up to date;
- Develop and execute different sourcing strategies like advertising, employee referrals and direct sourcing;
- Organize and perform all selection activities such as interviews, selection tests or case studies;
- Manage the relationship with recruitment agencies;
- Present job offers to selected candidates;
- Provide feedback to all candidates during the recruitment process;
- Source candidates and conduct searches to build strong candidate pipelines autonomously;
- Follow up on the selected candidates to assure a great on-boarding experience.
Who you are:
- An individual with a degree in Psychology/Human Resources or a related field;
- Previously experienced in full life cycle recruiting with IT roles (preferred);
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (written and spoken), while any other language is a plus;
- Experienced in using Applicant Tracking Systems and LinkedIn Recruiter would be an advantage;
- A professional with good command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook);
- An excellent communicator;
- An individual with Team player attitude;
- Skilled in time management and multi-tasking;
- Passionate about people and focused on delivering an outstanding recruiting experience for candidates and Hiring Managers.
- Fun to work with
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships