Reporting to the Lead of Order Support - Fraud, you will be responsible for the interaction with the customers within the fraud department, assuring that all communication regard fraudulent checks are done in a customer friendly way without harming the customer’s integrity.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assure that the customers get the best possible service when a customer details check is necessary;
- Work on continuous procurement of the best ways to deal with the customers and the awareness of online fraud;
- Review and work proactively on new procedures and methods that overcome the need of documents request, where the PCI DSS rules are applied;
- Work with all departments on the procedures revision in order to achieve the better work interaction between the Operations, Customer Service and Account Managers departments;
- Assure that all the daily orders are reviewed and treated within the company service level agreement;
- Work closely with all the other members of the fraud department and liaise with them whenever necessary;
- Work proactively on the KPIs targets aiming better results.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experienced in Customer Service area;
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus, specially German;
- Working knowledge on fraud and/or payments area are a plus;
- Have a customer oriented mind;
- Proactive and have a never give up attitude when solving problems;
- Capable of working under pressure and extra hours when needed;
- Capable of interacting with all the team members and share new ideas.