Digital Campaign Manager
- Planning, management, execution, reporting and summary Performance Marketing campaign on digital channels.
- Design appropriate campaign tactics, execution plan and goals with different ways for target audience.
- Negotiate and liaise with vendors, and agency to develop and execute the campaigns with effective budget allocation.
- Coordinate with internal functions (legal, finance, production, marketing) to make campaign alive on schedule.
- Set up post campaign measurement of campaign effectiveness, including integrated solutions ROI and KPIs.
- BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English is critical, both verbal and written.
- 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, be familiar with China Digital Media industry
- Experience formulating campaign plan including analysis, objective, media plans, audience tactics and messaging.
- Proven capability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
- Strong ability in analysis and fact-based decision making.
- Experience working with/for luxury or fashion brands, or internet platform or EC platform is a plus
- Ability to work alongside all internal groups (legal, finance, production, marketing)
- Must be a self-starter and results driven