We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 500 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,400 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
Reporting to the Fraud Coordinator, will be a member of the team responsible for the interaction with the customers within the fraud department, assuring that all communication regard fraudulent checks are done in a customer friendly way without harming the customer’s integrity;
What you'll do:
- Assure that the customers get the best possible service when a customer details check is necessary;
- Continuously procure the best ways to deal with the customers and the awareness of online fraud;
- Review and work proactively on new procedures and methods that overcome the need of documents request, where the PCI DSS rules are applied;
- Work with all departments on the procedures revision in order to achieve the better work interaction between the Operations, Customer Service and Account Managers departments;
- Assure that all the daily orders are reviewed and treated within the company service level agreement;
- Work closely with all the other members of the fraud department and liaise with them whenever necessary;
- Work proactively on the KPIs targets aiming better results.
Who you are
- Used to work within a Customer Service area;
- Fluent in English (other languages are a plus);
- Working knowledge on fraud and/or payments area are a plus;
- Customer oriented mind;
- Proactive and never give up attitude when solving problems;
- Capable of working under pressure and extra hours when needed;
- Capable of interacting with all the team members and share new ideas.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.