Product Owner - Audience Management
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our world class Product team is responsible for ensuring that our customer’s journey is seamless across all of our platforms and designed and executed to high standards. Focusing heavily on UX & Digital Design, the teams are currently split across our three offices in London, Porto and Lisbon. Working across 3 main verticals, Front Office, Backoffice, and Mobile, they have helped to create the iconic ‘Farfetch’ look and feel. They’re true ambassadors of our business and ensure they’re always at the forefront of the latest technology, even creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch; they truly demonstrate our ‘Be Revolutionary’ value in everything they do.
We are looking for a Product Owner for our Audience Management domain.
A foundation of our personalisation efforts is our ability to identify, define, and target experiences to different segments of users. We take a continuous test and learn approach to determine what experiences, features, promotions, and messages are most effective for different groups of users at Farfetch. Having a robust platform to drive these efforts is crucial and is the domain that this Product Owner will oversee.
You will collaborate with highly skilled engineers, business experts, marketing, and others in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment. Above all you will have a hand on building the next level platform for the fashion luxury industry.
What you’ll do:
- Build the infrastructure and support the development of tools that will be used to segment the customer base
- Help Marketing teams identify and define segments for customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation
- Focus on bringing user data to decision makers, enabling all Marketing teams to create and manage their own target audiences
- Work closely with the Data Science and Marketing team to bring complex segmentation rules to life. In real time!
- Evangelize customer segmentation across the company to bring unique experiences to our customers
Who you are:
- A pragmatic thinker who is driven by data
- Highly creative and someone who brings new ideas on how to do things better
- You have experience working with data engineering and/or data science problems and technologies.
- Deep understanding of consumer internet products, marketing, and customer lifecycle to analyze growth opportunities and develop impactful strategies
- A professional with excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- A professional with excellent communication skills (English is mandatory)
- Adaptable to a very fast paced and consistently growing and changing environment
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills in a multicultural and cross functional network
- Experienced in working in an agile environment is a plus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.