Operation Solution Specialist-Japanese speaker
What You Will do:
- Collaborate with various teams across the business, and work closely with key brands, to define and post support their implementation to the Farfetch platform, leading the solution design.
- Lead further implementation projects for active brands such as new delivery services, new stock point introduction, or new integrations.
- Develop integration procedures following continuous improvement methodology.
- Manage and suggest IT developments to improve operational efficiency.
- Study new logistics network setup to improve the services from partners to customers.
Who You Are:
- Educated to degree level ideally in Economics or Management
- Fluent in Japanese and English; Mandarin is a plus
- Experience in project management involving multiple parties, external consultants or suppliers and tech companies.
- Coming from consumer goods or e-com or fashion industry is a plus.
- Flexible approach – able to adapt style to different stakeholders and audiences, remaining professional at all times
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and articulate both in verbal and written communication
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Powerpoint and presentation structure
- Willing to travel up to a 30% of his working time