Senior UX Researcher
We are responsible for creating meaningful, engaging, beautiful experiences that create emotional connections with our customers. We work hard to understand user needs, champion them and protect them throughout the product design process. We have two teams - one in London and one in Porto and work in clusters across our suite of products including web, mobile and instore.
We’re ambassadors for the business, pushing the boundaries of what's technologically possible, and creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch. We like to apply a bit of revolutionary thinking to everything we do.
You'll directly influence the day-to- day experiences of millions of customers and work on services that your friends and family will talk about.
As a Senior UX Researcher you'll need to be passionate and naturally empathetic about people to come join our growing team. It is therefore important that you'll be used to working in a fast paced, agile, collaborative culture. You know when to work autonomously and collaboratively, and you are fully equipped with strong business acumen, commercial sense, and excellent research and analysis skills, in which you are able to translate findings into deep, meaningful insights.
It is also essential that you are passionate about people, naturally curious, and data driven. You will be expected to use a wide variety of research methods and techniques, via our in-house lab, remote and field based, to explore and reveal our users' behaviours and motivations and their needs, wants and desires.
What you’ll do:
- Autonomously manage and run multiple research projects with various complexities, ranging from tactical to strategic research that.
- Require strong analysis skills and business acumen.
- Enhance and facilitate evidence- based decisions for product and design.
- Utilise variety of methods in our toolbox, develop and innovate on our user research practice.
- Communicate and deliver meaningful insights in an effective, innovative, and impactful ways to a variety of audiences; from design team, engineering team, to executive teams.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders: proactively involve designers, engineers, & product managers in the research process and building relationships with market research and business intelligent to deliver robust insights.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Experienced in UX Research with proven demonstrated impact, in commercial environment.
- Owner of a higher degree in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Sociology or a related field.
- Strong portfolio that includes your experience with international research, strategic research, and the use of variety of methods such as focus groups, in-depth interviews, usability studies, ethnographic, etc.
- Strong commercial awareness, and strong business acumen.
- Understanding of human behaviour, and you are able to translate qualitative data into deep, meaningful insights.
- Able to thrive in an agile, ever-changing, and demanding environment that requires multi-tasking.
- Able to understand quantitative data and you are able to use quantitative data to support qualitative insights, and vice versa.
- Great communicator. You are able to communicate information effectively, accurately and clearly as intended in written, verbal, non-verbal and visual forms of communication.
- Experienced with prototyping using inVision, Axure, or other prototyping software is a plus.
- Interested in Fashion.
- Proficient in English (both spoken and written)
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
Please kindly note that all applications submitted must have an English CV.