Global Senior Marketing Executive - Private Client
We understand the world of luxury fashion and lifestyle, offering an exclusive personalized service that matches. We are unique in our approach and have a passion for individual style and beauty, endeavoring to humanize the digital fashion world and make it a way of life.
One of our goal priorities is to increasing the spending power of an existing client book along with newly engaged individuals while developing potential clients. Our aim is to develop loyalty through understanding of personal style, lifestyle needs and brand/product preferences, approaching every opportunity to cross and up sell as well as introducing new brands and products.
About the role:
This role works closely in support of the Global Marketing Manager - Farfetch Private Client (FPC), and global and local marketing teams, to establish Private Client as the best-in-class luxury shopping program in the industry. The main responsibilities include design and deliver innovative marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase brand awareness, customer acquisition & loyalty, to ultimately drive growth and contribution of the Farfetch Private Client segment.
The ideal profile will be well organised, have an eye for detail whilst understanding the big picture, focusing on customer excellence during all marketing activities.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for the effective planning & delivery of multiple, integrated campaigns across all channels e.g. print, social media, events, emails, and other channels, preparing marketing collateral where required
- You will collaborate with online and offline marketing teams (partnerships, CRM, editorial, product and PR) to identify relevant opportunities and contribute to design of bespoke, best-in-class marketing campaigns targeting new and current Private Clients, to maximise brand awareness and customer loyalty and drive acquisition
- You will support with identifying data gaps and potential improvements, measurement of marketing KPI’s and marketing reports/campaign tracking.
- You will support with defining & improving customer journeys across all touch points
- You will ensure all logistical and operational elements of events are planned and executed for impeccable events for clients
- You will manage event budget where required
- You will provide support for planning and execution of all regional FPC partnerships
- You will act as brand ambassador, representing Farfetch in an elegant and professional way at all times
- You will keep abreast of evolving Farfetch brand and its positioning in the market, informing and updating the FPC team when necessary
- You will attend networking events to build brand presence, as and when required
Who you are:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Public Relations, Marketing or Communications in Fashion
- Experience in direct and digital marketing, ideally in the luxury fashion industry
- Planning and campaign support experience including collaboration with external agencies
- Keen interest in consumer behaviour, at all stages in the customer experience, and how this can drive growth
- Familiar with marketing metrics and systems/tools
- Well organised, proactive, efficient and able to work off own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, specifically with regard to building relationships with customers and across teams
- Good written skills with an ability to write creatively and with a fine attention to detail
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong team player
- Willing to work beyond core working hours as business needs dictate e.g. evening events, hosting
- A love of fashion, from luxury labels to emerging designers
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.