Senior Pricing Specialist
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,300 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Platform Operations plays a crucial role when it comes to launching new websites for Black & White brands and other new initiatives by which we offer e-commerce services to other companies. Our responsibility is to understand the needs of the client and to design the best solution when it comes to Payments, Fraud, Shipping & Delivery, Customer Service. After the solution is live, we are in charge of the client support when it comes to Operations.
As a Senior Pricing Specialist you will be responsible to create cost to serve models so that we can have an accurate pricing offering to our clients - brands or other companies that will use our e-commerce services. You will report to the Head of Operations and will work closely with the Commercial team, providing pricing recommendations and supporting decisions.
You will also need to identify trends in the business process outsourcing industry so that we can use the most reliable pricing models that respond to complex environments.
What you’ll do:
- Recommend and build costs to serve model for all the services that we provide to the clients: Customer Service, Fraud check, Payments, Shipping, considering all the variables (office location, languages, coverage, SLAs);
- Build pricing model based on the costs to serve that can support Commercial decisions;
- Build pricing self-service tool so that the Commercial/Operations teams are as autonomous as possible;
- Provide pricing recommendations for the Commercial/Operations teams for additional services that the clients require;
- Monitor the profitability of each of the services and report any deviation to the Head of Operations and Commercial Director;
- Recommend adjustments on the current service structure from the pricing perspective;
- Work closely with the teams understanding their current operation, structure and organization and recommend the most reliable/profitable pricing model for each of the services.
Who you are:
- Degree educated. Masters or MBA a bonus;
- Have 4+ years of experience in BPO (customer service, back-office operations, …) or Consultancy in Pricing related roles;
- Experienced in building pricing/costs models for BPO companies;
- Experienced in supporting Commercial/Operations teams when it comes to offering recommendations in terms of pricing/costs ;
- A excel independent user;
- A SQL independent user;
- Have strong communication skills (verbal and written); well-constructed emails, PowerPoint presentations;
- Able to clearly capture and relay information;
- Have excellent planning and scheduling skills; able to manage and improve complex workflows and teams;
- Can respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines;
- Have an eye for detail and you are reliable and well organized;
- Have a professional attitude and a real pride in quality of work;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment.
- A team player, with the ability to working independently to get things done;
- Have personal interest for the operations and technology industries.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.