Head of Luxury Sourcing – Fashion Concierge
You’ll coach and developing team members to achieve and exceed objectives and goals, whilst being a natural leader who is committed to inspiring and motivating a high-performing team.
We’re looking for someone with strong operational and business acumen, a high degree of analytical ability and solid leadership skills. Past exposure to the world of luxury personal shopping or VIP sales is a must! You must have considerable experience within team management, sales management of targets in a region of $20M+ and able to demonstrate a proven track record of exceeding KPI targets through exceptional management and communicating skills.
About the department:
Fashion Concierge are the new kids on the block here at Farfetch. We are a high impact start-up team of innovative thinkers ambitious to make our mark on the world of luxury personal shopping. Launched in 2017, we have already changed the way global customers shop for luxury.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll set and manage objectives for a team of sourcing advisors
- You’ll review performance, coach and develop the team
- You’ll contribute to medium to longer-term planning, including the budgeting process and team resource planning.
- You’ll analyse results and drive performance through regular reviews
- You’ll work on brand relationships, leveraging professional and personal networks
- You’ll work with the Farfetch Private Client team on growth innitiatives to ensure Fashion Concierge is well represented in terms of product and commercial opportunities
- You’ll support the customer service team to resolve issues
- You’ll work closely with the global partnerships team to ensure maximum understanding and in depth knowledge of forthcoming supply opportunities
- You’ll maintain and grow market competitor awareness
- You’ll attend brand events and presentations as required to aid in the development of the business acting as a Fashion Concierge brand ambassador
Who you are:
- You’ll have proven management and leadership experience in a relevant industry (fashion/luxury/ecommerce) and function (personal shopping/sales)
- You’ll have the ability to spot new opportunities and innitiate action
- You’ll be commercially aware with proven history of achieving or exceeding objectives
- You’ll have excellent operational and communication skills
- You’ll have experience managing the operational process, as it pertains to sales executives and organizational/departmental objectives
- You’ll have a strong analytical mindset and ability to communicate a POV through clear presentations
- You’ll be a natural leader with experience of people management, coaching and developing a team to build a high performance culture
- You’ll have a strategic mind-set with an ability to devise an operational plan
- You’ll have excellent senior stakeholder management skills, adopting a collaborative yet influencing style
- You’ll have a solid understanding of CRM and customer retention & engagement objectives
- You’ll have proven ability to work within strict deadlines within a fast growth environment
- You’ll be able and willing to travel when necessary (on a limited basis)
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.