Delivery Support Technician
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 700 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment, we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
Reporting to Delivery Support Supervisor, the Delivery Support Technician will be responsible for the communication between the couriers and all the other internal departments assuring status updates, daily processes and swift resolution of courier issues.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to complex situations, interpret and treat tickets in the systems, assuring the targeted service level (time and quality of responses);
- Handle daily communications between transport companies and other teams (Partner Services, Customer Service, Supply & Retail Logistics and Customer Operations) using the tickets management tool;
- Communicate with all teams in order to reach the best solution for new issues/ problems that arise;
- Support the boutiques set up regarding delivery process demands;
- Support the services Same Day Delivery and F90 processing globally;
- Be responsible for the effective execution of specified business or project deliverables to time and quality standards;
- Work collaboratively within the team and with other Farfetch teams to ensure activities aligned across projects and identify areas for improvement;
- Contribute proactively to the team work and spirit.
Who you are:
- Fluent in English is mandatory and second language is a plus;
- Customer focused
- Organized and proactive when solving problems;
- Capable of working under pressure and deliver in the agreed deadlines;
- Knowledgeable of transportation processes (express) and/or experienced in transportation/courier companies;
- Versed in International commerce, including customs procedures, regulations and documentation involved is a plus.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.