Content Supervisor – Black & White
About the role:
This is a fully generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work the brilliant Black & White Content team does. Supporting the Black & White Content Manager, you will help define processes and guidelines, manage the content calendar and create internal relationships in order to achieve your goals. Supervising a team of content writers and editors, you will assist with project management, content creation, scheduling, reporting and general team management.
Every day will provide a new opportunity and the workload will become increasingly varied as the Black & White team expands its reach.
Flexibility, tenacity and a collaborative attitude are essential for this new role. You will be used to working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally this would have been within a senior editorial or copywriting role.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the English copywriters responsible for all written Black & White content
- Define and manage copywriter’s OKRs
- Plan content and work with translations teams to create streamlined workflow processes for new website launches
- Liaise between the different Black & White teams including Production, Tech and Commercial
- Define tone of voice documents and monitor quality of brand copy created
- Source, book and manage freelance talent
- Oversee invoicing
Who you are:
- Interested in fashion at all levels including high-end designers as well as emerging labels
- A strong writer with a style that is accurate and adaptable
- Knowledgeable about garment and accessory construction
- Proven project management and leadership skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines and meet agreed daily targets
- Comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.