Learning and Development Advisor
By joining the team you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of our brilliant work as we shape the future for Farfetchers in creative and inspiring ways. We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day
About the role:
Working with the People and Learning team, you will support the learning and development (L&D) strategy, including the creation and implementation of end to end learning interventions that makes use of a number of learning approaches and a blend of external and internal partners. Using your experience you will help execute the plan and play a key role in the overall measurement and success.
You will work closely alongside the People Advisors and within internal client groups to help identify skills gaps in order to build meaningful Learning programmes and ensure they run effectively.
You will build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure development interventions are delivered successfully and lead to lasting behavior change.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Global Learning & Development Partner team to deliver a World Class learning agenda in line with both the People and overall business strategy
- Develop and deliver successful internal L&D interventions at employee and manager level using a blended learning approach. Always considering the company culture, values and our tone of voice.
- Support performance and talent management by developing targeted and relevant learning interventions to drive development and growth
- Consistently analyse, review and evaluate learning needs analysis and feedback to propose recommendations of learning solutions and improvements. Communicate these findings to key stakeholders.
- Using the People Admin resource, organise monthly learning calendars and ensure learning is coordinated and statistics are logged
- Track the L&D budget spend, communicating balances to key stakeholders in a timely and proactive manner.
- Demonstrate strong relationship building and networking skills to effectively partner with the business and wider People Team.
- Maintain your knowledge on best practice, considering the latest advancements in learning to ensure Farfetch build a revolutionary learning offer whilst maintaining our culture.
Who you are:
- You are organised in your approach to creating and coordinating learning events
- You are a natural presenter who is comfortable and experienced at facilitating workshops
- You are curious by nature and always keen to improve the L&D offer with an innovative approach
- You are a superior visual creator able to design training programmes to a ‘brilliant’ standard
- You manage stakeholders pro-actively
- You are knowledgeable in the learning arena and able to bring new ideas to the team
- You have a brilliant knowledge of soft skills development
- You seek feedback and seize opportunities to learn and develop
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- You have proven experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth culture.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.