Digital Project Executive – Black & White
One of our fastest growing teams, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join.
About the role:
As a Commercial Project Executive, the role is about developing into a knowledgeable and trusted consultant to the client, supporting them through their full Black & White lifecycle, from requirements gathering, to launch and then through to ongoing support.
This role would suit someone who prides themselves on their outstanding organizational skills, who can juggle a variety of different tasks and loves to work in a fast-paced, high energy and service driven environment. We are looking for someone who likes to be challenged, thinks critically and creatively, and wants to be a part of building a high-performance team.
What you’ll do:
- Co-ordinate the business and technical requirements gathering with the Client, with support from a Project Manager
- Organize and help lead / facilitate client workshops to guide the strategic direction of projects across all work streams
- Work with our delivery team to map out, and execute, project plans
- Understand and document project deliverables for multiple clients and streams of work
- Manage the flow of information between clients and the delivery team
- Manage the product pipeline working closely with our product owners – resolving bugs and quick fixes, and working with client to scope and execute new feature requests
- Work closely with production team to coordinate and manage getting products onto the site; organizing photo shoots through to the new products going live
- Think beyond the project list – constantly questioning how to add value
- Provide clear updates including background, deliverables and key milestones
- Provide regular project reports to internal stakeholders and Clients with the intent to raise and resolve issues and risks to the project
- Maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- Ultimately responsible for delivering the best possible experience for Black & White clients
Who You Are:
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written); well-constructed emails, PowerPoint presentations, and able to clearly capture and relay information both internally and to the client
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills; ability to manage and improve complex workflows and teams
- Generalist skillset with interest in commercial and strategic aspects as well as execution
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.