Content Writer Specialist
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We are looking for an exceptional Content Writer to join Farfetch Connect team. This team plays a key role in gathering and synthesizing operational and commercial information, adapting it to our tone of voice and reaching out our partners globally through our CMS, with consistency.
What you'll do:
- Follow the company communications strategy e guidelines
- Create content that´s clear, thoughtful, coherent, consistent and accurate following the company tone of voice
- Be the writing partner that works with and reaches different departments across the company, globally, always being informed about relevant projects and initiatives
- Produce 1st class content and meet deadlines
- Identify relevant business updates from tech to merchandising or processes and be the writing expert that synthesizes them.
- Professional attitude and presence with the ability to interact at different levels of the company
- Bring an agile mind and storytelling sensibility to all communications materials
- Support the Project Manager on scoping and executing pieces of analysis and reporting.
- Provide analysis around open rate, partner engagement and communication effectiveness
Who you are:
- A professional with a minimum of 2+ year experience in business content writing and/or marketing preferably in a luxury/fashion retail or e-commerce environment
- Fluent in English, both written and oral (required)
- Highly skilled at writing and proof-reading
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication;
- A professional with a degree in Marketing or Communication;
- Experienced working with a CMS or LMS;
- Knowledgeable of Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Photoshop & Illustrator;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work independently and multi-task;
- Confident to work across all levels of the organization and with multiple departments and cultures.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.