Delivery Support Manager
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,200 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
Reporting to the Delivery Support Global Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Delivery Support team in Portugal, providing the best customer experience possible, granting the orders are delivered on time and that customers get their reply within the correct timeframe connected to Farfetch Customer Promise.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and evaluate KPIs in order to guarantee that defined goals are met;
- Manage workflow and schedules/ assigns tasks;
- Seek out opportunities to improve business processes and enhance performance;
- Manage training needs within specified area and along with the Training Master to colleagues in Delivery Support and across Farfetch, where appropriate;
- Develop and manage third party relationships to effectively deliver objectives to time, quality and cost targets;
- Coache and provide expert support for the team, including complaints and other issues resolution;
- Motivate the team and coordinate related processes (performance reviews, development and training);
- Plan and build up a consistent succession plan, for your own role;
- Adapt the working hours to the sales and workload curves;
- Work on a long term staff planning strategy in order to meet business requirements and prepare recruitment in advance;
- Work together with DS in other offices, towards short/ mid-term strategy alignment;
- Participate in the Delivery Support Strategy build up and ensures the team implements it successfully within the correct timeframe.
Who you are:
- Have a bachelor degree;
- 2/3 years experienced in similar areas;
- Minimum 2/3 experienced in managing people;
- Know how to align Operations and people development;
- Experienced in forecasting and planning the team according to the business;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive and have a never give up attitude when solving problems;
- An excellent communicator, with strong negotiating skills to influence all levels of staff;
- Customer oriented;
- Capable of working under pressure and deliver in the agreed deadlines;
- Fond of multicultural environments.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.