Global Service Desk Manager
About the department:We're the beating heart of Farfetch, supporting the running of the business and exploring new and exciting technologies across web, mobile and instore to help us transform the industry. Split across three main offices - London , Porto and Lisbon - we are the fastest growing team in the business. We're committed to turning the company into the leading multi-channel platform and are constantly looking for brilliant people who can help us shape tomorrow's customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- You will efficiently allocate incoming requests to the team, prioritising actions and monitoring team resource so that SLA’s and project deadlines are met.
- You will identify and highlight best practices in support management through continuous assessment, and feeding process and proposing new global policies & procedures.
- You will compile reports on SLA targets, numbers and types of request, communicating findings to the It Manager and to respond to any further requests for data that are required for analysis.
- You will communicate and be the focal point for the dissemination of information from management to the team and vice versa.
- You will ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to by IT Field Support Specialists, in order to issue reports and reuse existing information efficiently.
Who you are:
- You have few years leadership experience on Corporate IT Support
- You have a Bachelor on computer science, MBA on technology and team management emphasis preferred
- You must be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge in field specialisation and experience to assure successful completion of complex assignments
- You can serve as point of authority and source of technical knowledge for area of expertise.
- You can demostrate comprehensive knowledge of organisation business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo