Head of Information Systems
Head of Information Systems
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for an Head of Information Systems to join our team.
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 2250 talented people and 500 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, Lisboa, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
The Information Systems team
Our Information Systems Team designs, implement and supports corporate applications and systems (ERP, HRMS, HCM, EPM, PPM, CRM, Extranet, internal custom applications, Collaboration tools, E-Mail, Messaging). As a fast and growing company, business areas demand for corporate applications to support and leverage corporate processes and needs, this is the main challenge for information systems team. We are constantly looking for world-class people to take on challenging roles to help us to fulfil our potential – and you to fulfil yours.
As we implement and support a growing number of corporate applications and systems, this person will be a part of the Farfetch Information Systems Team as Head of Information Systems, being responsible for UK information systems delivery and IT transformational projects.
- Support Information Systems strategic activities demanded by business areas
- Manage cross Information Systems programmes and initiatives
- Support software and hardware contracts
- Manage contractual relationship with UK vendors
- Coordinate local information systems teams, aligned with direct report management team
- Efficiently allocate incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team staffing so that SLA’s and project deadlines are met
- Identify and highlight best practices in support management through continuous assessment and feeding process and proposing new global policies & procedures
- Implement IT transformational projects locally and globally
- Leverage and support IT processes, requests, incidents, problems and change
- Build and delivery service reports, project status and generic IT reporting
Key skills and experience
- Bachelor on computer science, MBA on technology and team management emphasis preferred
- Management experience in Corporate IT (field support, systems administration, security, etc)
- Experience in defining IT policies and procedures
- Experience in implementing IT processes, requests, incidents, problems and change
- Experience setting standard reports for SLA control and project status
- Management experience deploying and maintaining corporate applications (ERP, CRM, HCM, collaborative tools, enterprise systems)
- Ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines, identifying the necessary steps and moving forward through completion
- Ability to easily build relationships with business areas, and inside business areas at different levels of structure;
- Excellent communication skills, with the capability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization and at C-Level
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively
- Past experience in Consulting/SI organization is a Plus
- Experience working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level with a multi-cultural team is a Plus