Customer Service Trainer
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We're the voice of one of the world's most innovative luxury brands
Our Customer Service team has grown extensively over the last 3 years, with a global team of around 200 employees worldwide. Our customer is at the forefront of our business and our multilingual advisors strive to ensure we’re offering a first class service to our customers globally. Our Global teams work across FF.com and Black& White platforms which act as a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands.
As Training and Quality Team, our mission is to support and promote this growth by providing our operational teams with all means that help them being the best luxury service for our customers all around the world. We are here to ensure we are the “customer’s last great experience”.
Reporting to the Global CS Training Team Leader, you will be responsible for organizing and delivering different types of training for the CS team, making sure that the training requirements in place are fulfilled and the goals consistently achieved. You will also analyse teams’ operational and quality performance in order to optimize processes and support their development, in partnership with the Training Team Leader and Quality and Training Manager. You will also be responsible for creating training contents and designing materials ensuring they are tailored to the target’s needs and learning styles.
What you'll do:
- Provide product, process and procedure training through individual or group sessions;
- Identify training and development needs and opportunities for the CS team;
- Facilitate and conduct the induction training for new hires;
- Facilitate and mentor Customer Service Advisors as part of their on-going employee development;
- Ensure all relevant training materials and updates are in line with Customer Service standards;
- Create, edit and update training materials adjusted to the employee’s needs and learning styles;
- Ensure all policies and processes are communicated to the team via the relevant channels;
- Work closely with the Quality Specialists to identify gaps and create action plans for the CS teams.
Who you are:
- A trainer with experience in a customer service environment (minimum 2 years);
- Experienced in creating training contents and materials;
- Excellent communicator with good relational skills;
- Proficient in the use of Powerpoint;
- Highly organized;
- Able to multi-task in time sensitive situations;
- Experienced working with an international company with multiple stakeholders;
- Flexible in regards to schedules; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed by global team.
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.