Talent Acquisition Specialist
We're a progressive and innovative team, comprising specialists in Recruitment, Learning & Development, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems and Internal Communications. Our work is as exciting as it is varied, as we shape the future for Farfetchers across the globe in creative and inspiring ways. From hiring stars for our fast-growing business, to providing our 1,300 innovators with the opportunity to learn and develop their talents. We are busy creating a ‘Happy People Revolution’ and a company that o for.
To face a extraordinary increase of growth of our fantastic team in Guimarães, you will handle high volume recruitment in Production mainly for management positions. The contract will be limited to a 6 Month period.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that we meet the recruitment plan and keep the Hiring Managers up to date;
- Develop and execute different sourcing strategies like advertising, employee referrals and direct sourcing;
- Organize and perform all selection activities such as interviews, selection tests or case studies;
- Manage the relationship with recruitment agencies;
- Present job offers to selected candidates;
- Provide feedback to all candidates during the recruitment process;
- Able to source candidates and conduct searches to build strong candidate pipelines autonomously;
- Follow up on the selected candidates to assure a great on-boarding experience.
Who you are:
- Degree in Psychology/Human Resources or related field;
- Previous experience in full life cycle recruiting;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus;
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems and LinkedIn Recruiter would be an advantage;
- Good command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player attitude;
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Passionate about people and focused in delivering an outstanding recruiting experience for candidates and Hiring Managers.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.