Office Facilities Assistant
### Who we are
#### Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
#### Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
#### To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
#### We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
#### Be bold.
#### Be brilliant.
#### Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
#### The Role:
- We are looking for a skilled Office Facilities Assistant willing to prepare delicious meals according to a pre-defined menu.
#### What You’ll do:
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The kitchen and canteen;
- Setting up workstations with our daily meals;
- Preparing ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat, etc.) carrying out food preparation;
- Keep our canteen and kitchen clean, following strict hygiene and health and safety rules;
- Support to in-house events will also be required;
- Occasional reception assistance;
#### Who You Are:
- Polite, human and committed;
- Multitask and hands-on person;
- Fluent in English, both written and oral;
- Able to work independently;
- Good communicator and responsible;
- Willing to work in flexible hours;
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
*We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships