Premium Services Specialist-APAC
What You’ll do:
- Liaise with Private Client team to understand daily operational issues happening to VIP customers.
- Liaise with all other operational teams to provide fast resolutions to those issues, mainly with Delivery Support, Partner Services, Customer Service, etc.
- Contribute to VIP Metrics improvements both in terms of operational performance and customer retention.
- Support the implementation of local processes and initiatives specific to APAC VIP Customers
- Contribute to transform reactive into proactive actions, proposing route cause resolution of most common issues
- Identify issue patterns and feed R&D team
Who You Are:
- A professional with strong commercial and costumer focused mind set;
- Very good communicator and a professional with negotiation talent;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledgeable of fashion/fashion brands;
- Able to exceed customer expectations;
- Excellent in listening;
- Hardworking and passionate;
- Proficient in using IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Fluent English is mandatory - Excellent in verbal and written communication skills;
- Passionate for technology and e-commerce business is a plus