Office Facilities Assistant
Reporting directly to the Office Manager Coordinator, you will be responsible for our kitchen canteen and also for handling all the issues that may appear related with this area.
What you’ll do:
- Plan meals on a monthly basis;
- Collaborate with our internal nutritionist in order to guarantee that our team will always find the best and healthiest meals in our Kitchen;
- Set up lunch buffet, preparing cold and hot meals according to the menu, as well as occasional coffee breaks and executive banquet service;
- Wash dishes, cutlery and cups and keep a clean and neat appearance in the kitchen and canteen area;
- Handle suppliers deliveries;
- Proactively look for improvements in the kitchen workflows, suggesting new kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in hospitality (kitchen, catering, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and service-minded;
- Multitasker and hands on person;
- Can-do, positive attitude;
- Good communicator and responsible;
- Have good English skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Willing to work in flexible hours.