What You'll Do
- Executing engineering activities that support production operations and process strategy optimization;
- Supports process engineering discipline (e.g. design of new processes);
- Lead troubleshooting efforts for all work stations within the value stream and develop process to eliminate reoccurrence
- Develop and complete corrective actions utilizing root cause analysis.
- Drive Lean Manufacturing initiatives to eliminate waste in value streams.
- Performs technical activities to support new processes development;
- Identifies production process issues and finds new process solutions under guidance from more senior staff.
- Develops Business cases to help identify opportunities and support decision making process;
- Identifies improvement margins such as on quality, service or cost reduction under Kaizen methodology;
- Conducts analysis and provides meaningful insight to support business decisions;
- Analyses, recommends and implements process improvements to deliver optimal business development.
Who You Are
- A bachelor degree preferably in Mechanical or Plastics Engineering.
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities and managing through influence skills. Applies specialism to support others, technical knowledge to analyse and interpret different situations based on experience and understanding
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin with the proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Passion for fashion industry
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- More than 2 years of experience in similar area
- Advanced user of IT systems (MS Office), Analytical and Planning / Business skills
- Knowledge and experience in production processes (Kaizen, 5 S’s, standard work) Preferable Skills
- Experience of e-commerce
- Proven ability to work with large schedules
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and time constraints.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.