Engineering Team Lead
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for leading and developing a multi-disciplinary team of engineers working towards specific company goals.
You will be working in a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team. If you want to evolve, if you are willing to share knowledge and to be part of the building process to reach the top, using the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opportunity you can’t miss.
What you’ll do
You will lead a multidisciplinary team of engineers with different types of backgrounds (back end developers, UI developers
- Set goals and development targets for the Engineers within
managedteam and support the team with feedback and development plans as they progress;
- Engage with the team Product Owner into building a backlog that continuously contributes to the execution of the roadmap;
- Contribute to the hiring, training and development plan for engineers within
- Assure the collaboration of managed team across different engineering teams/offices and adherence to the defined global engineering best practices and processes.
Who you are
- A graduate of a program in Information Systems or a related field
- A professional with
provensolid technical background leading multi-disciplinary engineering teams towards goal achievement
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Product/Software development, with
solidunderstanding of all different phases, from inception all the way through implementation and continuous improvement, preferable using Agile methodologies
- A person able to easily build relationships with the different players of the tech area, at different levels of the organization