Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our world class Technology team is at the core of what we do. The team helps support the running of the current business and explores new and exciting technologies that keep Farfetch truly revolutionising the industry. Split across 3 main offices - London, Porto and Lisbon, the tech hub is the fastest growing team working across all touch points, Web, Mobile and Instore. The team is committed into turning the company into the leading multi-channel platform.
Being part of our Integrations team, you will be responsible for preparing the requirements and creating specification documents by working closely with our partners. Furthermore, you will contribute to define and implement a sustainable strategy for integrations within Farfetch.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for studying the software application domain, preparing software requirements and specification documents
- You will assist our partners on defining the best way to implement integration processes with Farfetch
- You will work closely with the integrations engineers
- You will improve documentation about our integration processes and workflows
- You will help to define best practices for the integrations processes
- You will help define the vision and strategy for integrations.
Who you are:
- You have a Degree in Software Engineering or related field
- You are proficient in Software analysis
- You have excellent communication skills
- Basic Knowledge about software architecture;
- You have the ability to promote process improvement
- You have a problem solving attitude and experience in working closely with external partners
- You have ideally previous experience on software integration processes
- You are fluent in English and/or Italian (mandatory).
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.