Private Client Assistant Manager
About the role:
You’ll be responsible for leading the Hong Kong Private Client Stylists who value the relationships they build with our most valuable clients, motivating them to achieve and exceed individual sales and company commercial targets in Hong Kong and South East Asia. Your team will contribute to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player. You’ll develop a unique skillset as you partner with functional leaders to execute the Farfetch Private Client strategy, aiming to engage and drive customer loyalty.
We look for tech-savvy individual with rich experience in team management, strong client development skills, solid commercial acumen and a deep knowledge of luxury fashion to play an instrumental part in driving the team to achieve their targets. Experience of working with high profile clients in the luxury fashion industry is highly preferred, combined with a capability to develop sales plans, strategies and action plans.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll collaborate with the Private Client Manager to develop the styling strategy with the overall vision of becoming famous for our Private Client Service in every Local Market
- You’ll translate this strategy into an operational plan for your team, setting goals and KPIs, to ensure best-in-class clienteling and sales generation. You’ll regularly report against KPIs, suggesting recommendations and a plan to drive improvement
- You’ll be accountable for team performance against this plan, reviewing and monitoring sales activity and partnering with your People & Talent partners to drive a high performance culture e.g. recognition initiatives, managing underperformance & growing your team
- You’ll manage the commission reporting of your team to the People team, ensuring accuracy and timely payment processing
- You’ll inspire, build, lead and develop your Styling team, engaging them with the department vision and strategy and ensuring regular and clear communication. Your focus will be on coaching sales and clienteling techniques to grow and retain our top clients
- You’ll keep abreast of competitor Private Client sales strategies, updating the team to identify learning opportunities
- You’ll support in setting up Stylist teams in new markets, developing operating plans for scalable best practices, suitable for the market and an ecommerce stylist business
- You’ll partner with functional leaders and teams on acquisition strategies, brand collaborations and partnerships to identify new business opportunities to aggressively grow our Private Client portfolio e.g. CRM teams to implement email campaign strategies with your Stylist team
- You’ll plan and organize events to aid client engagement & acquisition and act as a Farfetch brand ambassador
- You’ll manage budgets for your areas, controlling associated costs
- You’ll contribute to global projects and lead on local projects, as and when required, focusing on operational efficiency as we grow and scale
Who you are:
- You’ll have proven experience operating at assistant manager or manager level, ideally in luxury sales
- You’ll have experience of leading sales teams, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- You’ll have experience of planning and execute customer events
- You’ll be a personal shopping expert, ideally from the luxury sector with deep knowledge of the wants and needs of a customer
- You’ll be a natural leader with experience of people management, coaching and developing a team to build a high performance culture
- You’ll be operationally strong, able to translate strategies into operational and executional plans
- You’ll have excellent stakeholder management skills, adopting a collaborative yet influencing style
- You’ll have excellent commercial and financial acumen, and an ability to understand and interpret analytics and financials into recommendations, with experience of managing budgets
- You’ll be a problem solver with an ability to turn a challenge into a solution to maximize opportunity
- You’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build relationships across all levels of the organization
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach
- You’ll have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world
- You’ll ideally have experience of managing projects to deliver on time, in scope and budget.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.