Product Owner - Web Products
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog in alignment with product vision and goals;
- Gather and distil requirements from users and translate them into an actionable vision;
- Work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement;
- Liaise with business and tech teams throughout the product’s lifecycle;
- Monitor product performance and make use of customer’s qualitative and quantitative feedback to inform product development strategy.
Key skills and experience
- Degree in Information Systems, HCI or related field;
- Previous experience within a similar product management role;
- Experience in web products – ecommerce is a plus;
- Ability to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements;
- Experience using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements;
- Use data to inform key decisions. This includes analysing usage patterns to drive prioritization and adopting a test and learn approach to building product to inform product direction.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Familiar with User Experience topics;
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts;
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Knowledge of the Scrum methodology is a plus.